Data Hub infrastructure maintenance on 18 January 2021 - Data Hub infrastructure maintenance on 18 January 2021
Data Hub infrastructure maintenance on 18 January 2021
15 January 2021
Users are advised that due to a scheduled infrastructure maintenance on 18 January from 09:00 to 17:00 UTC, there might be delays in restoring Copernicus Sentinels products in offline status from the following hubs:
We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause to your activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.