Copernicus Sentinel-5P Ozone Profile product release - Copernicus Sentinel-5P Ozone Profile product release
Copernicus Sentinel-5P Ozone Profile product release
29 November 2021
ESA is pleased to announce the release of the Copernicus Sentinel-5P Ozone Profile products on the Copernicus Sentinel-5P Data Hub. The products are available in Near Real Time and Offline timeliness.
Product details and quality information about the Ozone Profile product are available in the Products and Algorithms page.
The new products are currently available starting from the following periods:
- OFFL: orbit 21207, 16 November 2021
- NRTI: orbit 21325, 24 November 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.