Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability notice - Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability notice
Copernicus Sentinel-3B unavailability notice
14 January 2022
Due to Copernicus Sentinel-3B orbit correction manoeuvre, SLSTR IR products degradation is expected for sensing time from 12/01/2022T08:18:51 to 12/01/2022T08:28:27
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.