Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
27 October 2021
Due to an ongoing on-board anomaly with the Copernicus Sentinel-3B OLCI instrument, production of OLCI data starting from approximately 02:00:03 sensing time on 27 October 2021 is degraded. The anomaly will also affect Synergy production in the same sensing time window.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.