Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
02 March 2020
Due to an issue that occurred at the PDGS level on 2 March 2020, the following Copernicus Sentinel-3B data are delayed:
- OLC, SLSTR Near Real Time data starting from approximate sensing time 11:30 to 15:00 UTC on 2 March (related to orbits 9650 and 9651)
- SRAL Near Real Time data starting from approximate sensing time 11:30 to 13:00 UTC on 2 March (related to orbit 9650)
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 brings students together for an online Remote Sensing course
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.