Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
15 April 2021
As a consequence of a maintenance activity on the Copernicus Sentinel-3B spacecraft on 14 April 2021 from 10:57 to 11:32 UTC, reduced data quality for all SRAL related user products should be expected for data sensed during this period.
Reduced data quality for SLSTR user products is also expected from approximately 10:47 to 13:21.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B products affected by collision avoidance manoeuvre
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production resolved
- New forthcoming processing baseline 2.76-A and 1.54-B for Copernicus Sentinel-3
- Copernicus Sentinel-1 facilitates Australia's flood extent delineation
- Delayed availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2B L2A production
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.