Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice - Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice
Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice
13 December 2021
Due to Copernicus Sentinel-3A orbit correction manoeuvre, SLSTR IR, MWR, SRAL, DORIS products degradation is expected for sensing time from 15/12/2021T07:29:18 to 15/12/2021T08:03:50 and also SLSTR VIS from 15/12/2021T07:29:18 to 15/12/2021T07:31:06.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.