Copernicus Sentinel-3A and 3B data unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-3A and 3B data unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-3A and 3B data unavailability
09 January 2019
Due to a Payload Data Ground Segment anomaly on 28 December 2018, Copernicus Sentinel-3A NRT/NTC/STC products for Orbit 14913 (sensing start time 28-12-2018T12:45, sensing stop time 28-12-2018T14:25) are missing.
Due to a Payload Data Ground Segment anomaly on 4 January 2019, Copernicus Sentinel-3A NRT/NTC/STC user data for orbit 15008 is missing in the following time intervals (sensing time):
- SLSTR products from 05:43:01 to 06:21:02
- SRAL products from 05:18:56 to 05:48:56
- OLCI products from 05:02:02 to 05:14:02
Sentinel-3B NRT/NTC user data for orbit 3615 is missing in the following time intervals (sensing time):
- SLSTR products from 06:01:32 to 06:21:15
- OLCI products from 05:55:32 to 06:03:32 and from 06:21:32 to 07:22
- SRAL NRT products from 05:53:55 to 06:13:11 and from 07:08:18 to 07:22:53.
- SRAL L2 NTC/STC products from 06:37 to 07:24.
- Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.