Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability
10 September 2021
Due to an issue that occurred at PDGS level from 07 September 2021 18:00 UTC to 08 September 2021 07:30 UTC the following Short Time Critical Copernicus Sentinel-3 SLSTR SYN Level 1 and Level 2 products were missed:
- Sentinel-3A SYN_STC data (MYSR/VGP/VGK/SY_2_SYN) at the following sensing times:
- 20210907T022939 to 20210907T031351
- 20210907T091338 to 20210907T095750
- 20210908T002235 to 20210908T050000
- Sentinel-3B SYN_STC data (MYSR/VGP/VGK/SY_2_SYN) at the following sensing times:
- 20210907T065322 to 20210907T142133
- 20210907T165920 to 20210907T174333
- 20210907T202120 to 20210907T210532
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.