Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability
19 March 2021
Due to an issue occurring at PDGS level, the Near Real Time Copernicus Sentinel-3 SRAL NRT and STC Level 1 and Level 2 products starting from approximate sensing time 18:28 UTC on 18 March 2021 will be missed or delayed.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 15-16 April 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 21 April
- Missing Sentinel-5P products from orbit 18127 to 18130
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B precise orbital products currently available for the entire mission
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.