Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-3 data unavailability
18 February 2021
Due to an issue that occurred at PDGS level, the Near Real Time Copernicus Sentinel-3 OLC, SLSTR and SRAL Level 1 and Level 2 products starting from around sensing time 22:30:00 UTC on 16 February to 06:00:00 UTC on 17 February will be delayed.
In addition, the following Near Real Time Level 1 and Level 2 products will be missed:
- OLCI: from sensing time 18:00 on 16 February to 01:59 on 17 February
- SLT: from sensing time 16:50 on 16 February to 02:59 on 17 February
Non Time Critical data will be available.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.