Copernicus Sentinel-3 A and B Data Unavailability from 27 September 2021 - Copernicus Sentinel-3 A and B Data Unavailability from 27 September 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-3 A and B Data Unavailability from 27 September 2021
30 September 2021
Following a scheduled SLSTR Blackbody (BB) Crossover Test activity executing on the Copernicus Sentinel-3A and Sentinel-3B SLSTR instrument all the related user products may be degraded in the following sensing time interval:
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A: from 27 September 2021 07:14 UTC to 29 September 2021 04:30 UTC: SLSTR IR Channel data degraded for the full duration of the activity
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B: from 30 September 2021 06:57 UTC to 02 October 2021 04:15 UTC: SLSTR IR Channel data degraded for the full duration of the activity
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC.
- Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline update postponed to 15 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.