Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021 - Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI decontamination between 13 and 14 December 2021
06 December 2021
A routine decontamination activity of the Copernicus Sentinel-2B MSI is planned to take place over a continuous period of 24 hours between 09:00 UTC on 13 December 2021 and 09:00 on 14 December (corresponding approximately to the period between absolute orbits 24915 to 24929). During this temporal window no MSI acquisitions will take place.
Correlated calibration activities will be performed around the decontamination period, which will further affect the nominal acquisition plan between 00:10 UTC on 13 December and 07:40 on 15 December.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.