Copernicus Sentinel-2 unavailability notice - Copernicus Sentinel-2 unavailability notice
Copernicus Sentinel-2 unavailability notice
02 March 2020
As a consequence of a ground segment anomaly on 28 February which was fixed on 1 March, the nominal availability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 products was affected.
The recovery of missing products is ongoing and will be completed in the coming days.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 brings students together for an online Remote Sensing course
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.