Copernicus Sentinel-2 processing baseline update postponed to January 2022 - Copernicus Sentinel-2 processing baseline update postponed to January 2022
Copernicus Sentinel-2 processing baseline update postponed to January 2022
27 October 2021
Following the announcement of 7 October, please note that the deployment of Processing Baseline 04.00 is postponed to early January 2022.
This postponement aims at further facilitating the adaptation of downstream processing chains.
The details of the transition in January will be communicated at a later stage, including the deployment day and the corresponding Sentinel-2 Datatakes of transition.
Please also note that additional sample products will be made available in November.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this replanning might cause to your activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.