Copernicus Sentinel-2 processing baseline update postponed to January 2022 - Copernicus Sentinel-2 processing baseline update postponed to January 2022
Copernicus Sentinel-2 processing baseline update postponed to January 2022
27 October 2021
Following the announcement of 7 October, please note that the deployment of Processing Baseline 04.00 is postponed to early January 2022.
This postponement aims at further facilitating the adaptation of downstream processing chains.
The details of the transition in January will be communicated at a later stage, including the deployment day and the corresponding Sentinel-2 Datatakes of transition.
Please also note that additional sample products will be made available in November.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this replanning might cause to your activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 7 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 3 December 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B data unavailability on 1 December 2021
- Partial unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-1A data
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A data unavailability on 30 November 2021
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.