Copernicus Sentinel-1B unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-1B unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-1B unavailability
08 February 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-1B was unavailable on 5 February 2021 between 10:25 and 18:26 UTC, due to a Payload Data Handling and Transmission (PDHT) sub-system software anomaly.
No data were generated during this period, and data acquired slightly before this period may have been affected.
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
- Copernicus Sentinel-5 Precursor SO2 data quality degradation
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.