Copernicus Sentinel-1B unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-1B unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-1B unavailability
11 January 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-1B was unavailable on 11 January 2021 from 11:07 to 12:52 UTC, due to a SAR antenna anomaly.
No data were generated during this period.
- Infrastructure Security Maintenance activities January and February 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 17 January
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 21 January
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue occurred at PDGS level
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.