Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
02 March 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-1A was unavailable on 2 March 2021 between 05:34 and 11:52 UTC, due to a Payload Data Handling and Transmission (PDHT) sub-system software anomaly.
No data were generated during this period, and data acquired slightly before this period may have been affected.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 6-7 April 2021
- Forthcoming availability of the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B reprocessed precise orbital products
- New Copernicus Sentinel-3 SYNergy Aerosol Optical Depth AOD products released
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 31st March and 1st April
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 brings students together for an online Remote Sensing course
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.