Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
19 November 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-1A was unavailable on 19 November 2021 between 06:30 UTC and 08:55 UTC, due to a SAR anomaly.
No data were generated during this period.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.