Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability - Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
20 January 2021
Copernicus Sentinel-1A was unavailable between 21:42 UTC on 19 January 2021 and 10:02 UTC on 20 January, due to a SAR antenna anomaly. No data were generated during this period.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P Chemistry Transport Model TM5 auxiliary files release
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an on-going issue at PDGS level
- Copernicus Sentinel-2 production issue - 23rd February
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production - 22nd February
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposals.