Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021 - Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
13 October 2021
Due to a network issue during an OVH cloud maintenance, the following Data Hub Services have not been reachable on 13 October 2021 from 07:30 UTC to 08:30 UTC:
- Open Access Hub
- Copernicus Services Data Hub
- ColHub Node 1 and Node 2
- POD Hub
The following services have not been affected by the incident:
- ColHub Node 3
- Copernicus Sentinel-5P PreOps
- International Access Hub
The services are now back to their nominal operations. A publication backlog of Copernicus Sentinel-1, Sentinel-2 and Sentinel-3 is gradually being recovered.
We apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 User Notice
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity on 25 January 2022
- Imminent deployment of Sentinel-2 Processing Baseline 04.00 on 25 January 2022
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline OL__L1_.002.22.00 Release Notice
- Sentinel 3 Processing Baseline SL__L1_.004.04 and SL__LST.004.05.00 Release Notice
Share your stories
Calling on all interested users of Sentinel data, who would like to submit their results, turning their experiences into 'success stories'.
If you have a good story to tell, of how any of the Sentinel satellites are producing data that bring benefit to your work and/or to society, please contact the Sentinel Online Editor Malì Cecere at: email@example.com with your proposals.