5th Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting - 5th Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting
11 - 13 April 2022
The S2VT meeting is a forum convened by ESA to promote the involvement of the international community for coordinating and overseeing the quantitative validation of satellite data products derived from the Copernicus Sentinel-2 mission.
The 5th S2VT meeting will take place on 11-13 April 2022 and It is planned to be a hybrid event, both virtual and in person with priority given to the oral speakers until the allowed maximum number is reached.
The 5th S2VT meeting will be structured around a set of presentations given by experts working with Copernicus Sentinel-2 and other similar missions to inform on the lessons learned. The recommendations will be used to contribute to the quality assessment of the mission core products while exploiting Copernicus Sentinel-2 data and to give support to the Cal/Val activities.
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability on 6 August 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A unavailability from 1 to 4 August 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 STM Land Thematic Products: Operational release of pilot data set
- End of mission of the Copernicus Sentinel-1B satellite
- Copernicus Sentinel-2A unavailability on 2 August 2022