2nd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting - 2nd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting
29 - 31 January 2018
The objective of the Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting (S2VT) is to collect independent validation evidence and experimental data to support the Sentinel-2 Mission. The meeting will be held at ESRIN in Frascati, Italy from 29 to 31 January 2018. The S2VT aims at providing valuable feedback on the mission core products through the experience gained by S2VT members while exploiting Sentinel-2 data. Such recommendations will be taken into consideration by ESA.
In this framework, the S2VT aims at involving world-class expertise and activities, through shared benefit collaboration, that support the implementation of the Sentinel-2 validation activities and ensure the best possible outcomes for the Sentinel-2 mission.
The meeting will be structured around a set of plenary presentations given by expert practitioners working with Sentinel-2 and other similar missions to inform on the lessons learned and priorities based on experience, a poster session of potential cal/val community activities including validation campaigns and methods.
- Temporary unavailability of Copernicus Sentinel-2 production on 17 January
- Copernicus Sentinel-1A unavailability
- Infrastructure Security Maintenance activities January and February 2021
- Maintenance on Sentinel Online on 21 January
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 unavailability due to an issue occurred at PDGS level