2nd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting - 2nd Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting
29 - 31 January 2018
The objective of the Sentinel-2 Validation Team Meeting (S2VT) is to collect independent validation evidence and experimental data to support the Sentinel-2 Mission. The meeting will be held at ESRIN in Frascati, Italy from 29 to 31 January 2018. The S2VT aims at providing valuable feedback on the mission core products through the experience gained by S2VT members while exploiting Sentinel-2 data. Such recommendations will be taken into consideration by ESA.
In this framework, the S2VT aims at involving world-class expertise and activities, through shared benefit collaboration, that support the implementation of the Sentinel-2 validation activities and ensure the best possible outcomes for the Sentinel-2 mission.
The meeting will be structured around a set of plenary presentations given by expert practitioners working with Sentinel-2 and other similar missions to inform on the lessons learned and priorities based on experience, a poster session of potential cal/val community activities including validation campaigns and methods.
- Maintenance activity on the data hub services planned on 13 October from 06:00 to 15:00 UTC
- Infrastructure Maintenance activity extended to 14 October 2021
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Data Delay on 13 October 2021
- Copernicus Data Access Hub unscheduled downtime on 13 October 2021
- Upcoming update on 21 September of the Sentinel-1 product format to version 3.9