2022 Living Planet Symposium
20 - 27 May 2022
The next ESA Living Planet Symposium will take place from 23 to 27 May 2022 in Bonn, Germany and is organised with the support of the German Aerospace Center (DLR).
It will focus on how Earth observation contributes to science and society, and how disruptive technologies are changing the traditional Earth observation landscape, which is also creating new opportunities for public and private sector interactions.
Dates and Deadlines
- Session Proposals 10 September 2021
- Abstracts 18 November 2021
- Registration January 2022
- Copernicus Sentinel-3B: Unexpected deviations from the Sentinel-3B reference ground track
- Copernicus Open Access Hub is closing at the end of October 2023. Copernicus Sentinel Data Access is now fully available through the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem
- Copernicus Sentinel-3A Unavailability Notice for SLSTR calibration planned on 26-28/09/2023
- Copernicus Sentinel-3 Land Altimetry Thematic Products (Baseline Collection 005) released operationally
- Phase out of the Copernicus Data Hub Services - September 2023